Renowned on the Tablelands for building unique and quality pole homes; discerning buyers often ask specifically for Jon Nott homes and may wait months or years for the opportunity to present. Rarer again is an opportunity to find a Jon Nott build in Yungaburra and on the water. Now is your one and most likely only chance to pick up just that.
The property is situated on a 2,395m2 allotment and is immaculately presented with established gardens situated in Lakeside, Yungaburra; featuring its own piece of Tinaroo lake front. The home features stunning open plan design with tasteful renovations; all intended to make the most of the outlook and lifestyle whilst combining practicality and versatility to offer a home to suit all needs.
• Spacious open plan design with high ceilings, exposed beams, polished timber floors
• Kitchen features granite benchtops, generous preparation and storage space and servery to timber deck
• Entertainment deck – elevated with stunning views, overlooking Tinaroo
• Master bedroom with private deck, walk in robe, access to the stylish renovated main bathroom
• Two bedrooms – one with built in robes and powder room
• Internal staircase to fourth bedroom, second bathroom, second living area – ideal as guest bedroom or teenagers retreat
• Second entertainment patio with access the landscaped gardens
• Separate laundry, double bay carport
• 7m x 5m Engineered, insulated shed with power and workshop
• 2KW Solar panels and irrigation system to the gardens
You will not be limited to the potential with this property, making it ideal for families, holiday home or Airbnb. You won’t be disappointed, this is a prospect not easily replaced. Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Kaydee Chatfield 0417 468 941 at First National Atherton, to secure your new Yungaburra address today!