Situated just 10 minutes from Yungaburra is this beautifully presented family home on 4.07 acres (approx.) of land with stunning views across the Tablelands towards Mt Ruby. This really is a beautiful setting and will be a rare find.
Internally the home features plenty of charm with polished timber floors throughout, tiled veranda to 3 sides and plenty of natural light. There are 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite as well as access to the veranda and outdoor shower area. The timber kitchen features a large walk in pantry, separate living area as well as access to the sweeping veranda. Centrally positioned in the home is a combined formal living and dining room with fire place perfect for those winter mornings.
Externally the property boasts a number of improvements including, double lock up powered shed with workshop area, separate wood shed, 2 x rain water tanks, bore water and an abundance of established tropical fruit trees to cater for any palate.
Internal Features include:
- Polished timber floors throughout
- 3 Bedrooms with veranda access from the master.
- Timber kitchen featuring large walk in pantry and combined living area.
- Formal Living and dining room with wood fire place.
- Main bathroom tiled, with timber vanity and shower over bath.
- Spacious tiled ensuite with combined laundry and heat lighting.
- Outdoor shower situated on the veranda.
External Features include:
- Tiled veranda to 3 sides of the home with stunning views.
- Solar hot water system with heat back up.
- 12m x 5m powered lockable shed with workshop area, single phase power.
- 2 x rain water tanks approx. 30,000L each, Bore pump
- Wood shed, 3 x 3m shade house.
- Abundance of established fruit trees, manicured lawns, established gardens, most with installed sprinkler systems.
This property is truly appealing and is a must to inspect. Exclusive to First National Atherton, please contact Greg Smith on 0437 332 912 or Kaydee Chatfield 0417 468 941 to arrange your private inspection.