For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
Welcome to 296 Ball Road, Peeramon. Situated in a very tightly held and coveted street; Ball road offers tremendous views over the evergreen fields and rainforests of the central Atherton Tablelands. The property features every man’s dream shed and loads of open space for the kids to play or hobby livestock to roam. Offered to market for the first time; make this property your home.
- Modern rendered block home with open plan design
- Elevated house position with views over your block and rainforest
- Modern living with generous kitchen
- Huge outdoor patio for entertaining
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with fans and built in robes
- Ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom
- Large 12x9m powered colourbond shed with 2 roller doors
- Manicured lawns and gardens with full fencing around the block
- Two 25,000L rainwater tanks with pressure pump for the house
- Gas hot water
- Short drive to Atherton, Malanda and Yungaburra
- 9,209m² block
- Leslie Creek frontage
- NBN Connection installed
The owners have advised us they want it sold! Properties in a location like this are very rare and often buyers may wait years to find one. Inspections are welcome and questions encouraged. To find out more contact exclusive agent Zach Reid today. Please note there are tenants in place and 24 hours’ notice may be required for viewings.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes