Situated just 12km from Queensland’s highest town of Ravenshoe is this well presented 9.85 acre property. The property features a 1 bedroom masonry block style home with an expansive 500m2 under roof. A key advantage with this home is the opportunity to easily add additional bedrooms and living areas if required. There is secure accommodation for the caravan or trailer with extra height as well as workshop and shed storage areas.
Externally the property is fully fenced into 3 paddocks which have had Rhodes grass and green leaf Desmodium recently sewn. The boundary fence has also been dog proofed.
This property ideally caters for the young couple starting out with the opportunity to grow, as well as the semi-retired and retiree as this property would make a solid base to travel to and from. There is also the space to run a few head of cattle as well as horses.
- 1 bedroom Masonry block dwelling (500m2 under roof)
- 1 bedroom with built-ins, fan and study desk.
- Timber and laminate kitchen with open plan living.
- Tiled bathroom with corner shower, toilet and vanity.
- Internal laundry.
- Undercover entertainment area.
- Secure carport accommodation.
- Secure caravan/larger vehicle accommodation.
- Fully fenced house yard.
- Dog proof boundary, with 3 fully fenced internal paddocks. 5 x 12ft gates.
- All weather driveway.
- Included Chattels: Stiger ride on mower, 2 x generators.
- Town water and rain water supply.
- Internal workshop with attick storage.
For more information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Greg Smith on 0437 332 912 today.
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank