Situated in the highly sought after cattle grazing and dairying area of Millaa Millaa is this exceptionally presented 103.56 acre property ready for your family to call home.
Internally the home features a modern and fresh finish throughout, with spacious kitchen and combined living areas with fire place and Timber click flooring throughout. There are 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins, 2 with A/C. The tiled main bathroom is designed to cater for family life and boasts shower, bath large vanity and plenty of storage. The internal laundry is also spacious with tiled floor and copious amounts of storage.
Externally you can absorb the tropical surrounds from the 15 x 5m undercover entertainment area with hard wood timber decking. There is also a 20 x 8m shed with power.
The property itself is segregated into 4 main paddocks with central laneway which leads up to the holding paddock, cattle yards and vet crush. The property can comfortably run 30 to 40 head of cattle. There is abundant water supply with creek water and multiple springs. There is approx.. 70 acres of cleared land, with opportunity to clear more. The rear boundary to the property borders onto picturesque World Heritage Rainforest.
The property provides close proximity to Millaa Millaa and Ravenshoe, 45 Minutes to Atherton and just under an hour to Innisfail. There is a school bus run and mail service.
- Spacious, modern 3 bedroom home with plenty of storage.
- Large kitchen with tiled splashbacks, stainless Euro oven, 5 burner cooktop and range, dishwasher.
- Combined dining and living room, fire place, access to entertainment area.
- 15 x 5m under-cover timber deck entertainment area. With 9 x 9 vehicle storage.
- Tiled bathroom, shower over bath, large vanity and plenty of storage. Separate toilet.
- Internal tiled laundry with storage, outside access.
- Shed: 20 x 8m with power.
- Cattle Yards: Portable panel yards with solid race and loading ramp. Vet Crush.
- Paddocks: 4 main paddocks with central laneway.
- Land: 41.91Ha 103.56acres.
- Water: permanent creek water with additional permanent and seasonal springs. with 27,000L water tank storage.
- Predominant grasses include Setaria and Brachi.
For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Greg Smith at First National Atherton today on 0437 332 912.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank