Situated on the sought after Herbert River is this beautifully presented 32.6 Acre property guaranteed to tick all the boxes of rural lifestyle.
This property features a spacious 3 bedroom block home with extensive living areas, outdoor entertainment area and studio with verandah, all of which encapsulate stunning views of the Herbert River. There is an array of beautifully established fruit trees and shrubs which add to the tranquility.
Externally there is a 6 x 6 shed with 2 x roller doors and side access door ideal for storing the tractor and equipment. As well as an undercover area this leads to the powered tool shed and workshop area.
The property features two fully fenced paddocks one of which is ideal for small cropping and the remainder for horses or grazing and or spelling. There is also no shortage of water with a 180 meg water license.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms all with built-ins.
- Large living room with wood fire, access to large sitting room, overlooking river.
- Spacious kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, elec. wall oven. Lge. walk in pantry.
- Combined or formal dining option.
- Spacious office.
- Tiled main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. Hallway linen.
- Internal laundry with separate shower and toilet, carport access.
- Undercover entertainment/bbq. area overlooking the river.
- Single carport at house.
- 6 x 6m studio with patio overlooking the river. (Great guest or teenagers retreat)
- 6 x 6m shed with two roller doors and side access door.
- Powered tool shed/workshop.
- Tank storage approx..20,000L
- 3 Phase pump. 240V pressure pump to dwellings and sprinkler system.
- Solar Hot water with elec. booster.
- 8KVA generator switch for back-up power.
- Included chattels List available on request.
- Daily school bus run to Mt Garnet and Ravenshoe from Innot Hot Springs.
This style of property is a rare find. For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Greg Smith at First National Atherton today on 0437 332 912.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank