First National Real Estate Atherton is proud to present 11 Pelling Close, Jaggan to market. The property consists of a 1.77Ha block containing open land, seasonal creek, block shed and large block congregation hall originally built for use as the meeting place for a church.
Now available to be purchased this prime position would lend itself to conversion to a large home or continued use as a hall, meeting place, public function room and more. Potential uses are only limited by the imagination and council approvals.
• 28 bay asphalt parking lot
• Undercover drop off at entry
• Seasonal creek
• Block storage shed
• 144 seat meeting hall and stage
• Tea room with storage room
• Male & female ablutions with 2 toilets and 1 vanity each
• Additional store room used as library
• Air con throughout
• Creek water supply and storage tank for water
11 Pelling Close is quite a unique property and offers a multitude of use. Enjoy the pleasant location with undulating block, seasonal creek and year round greenery only 5 minutes’ drive from Malanda. Contact exclusive agent Zach Reid on 0427 683 023 or through the website for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Water Tank