Positioned in one of the most sought after and tightly held locations in town rests this early 1900's built Queenslander featuring loads of character and convenient modern updates.
A short walk to cafes, the Main Street, Hospital and shopping centres means convenience is guaranteed.
* High set timber Queenslander with cement stumps
* Modern double island chefs kitchen
* Spacious open plan, accentuated by hardwood floors and high ceilings
* Wood burner for those cool and cosy winter nights
* 3 spacious bedrooms
* 2 large bathrooms
* Separate office with views toward the street
* Massive semi-enclosed deck for entertaining
* intimate front landing with seating to sip morning coffees and catch up on your favourite novel
* below house cement storage area
* fenced backyard
* High carport to accommodate boats and caravans
* Solar power & hot water
Both home and position are a rare find in Atherton and not one to be missed. Private viewings can be arranged by contacting exclusive agent Zach Reid on 0427 683 023.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available