42.6 Hectares of gently undulating red basalt. This is the ultimate fattening block with improved Setaria pastures, red basalt soils and permanent water with an excellent rainfall, natural waterfall and a beautiful swimming hole in the rainforest too cool off in on balmy summer days and nights.
- 7 fenced paddocks with permanent water
- Equipment including timber yards, crush, race and ramps
- Comfortable carrying capacity of 60-70 head year round
- Improved pasture Setaria and legume
- Spring fed creeks throughout
- Near new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom clay brick home
- Bright open plan taking in surrounding views
- Wrap around patio
- Carpeted bedrooms all with mirrored built ins
- 2 bedroom 1 bathroom granny flat
- Fully equipped with kitchen, built ins and WIR
- 60,000L household water storage
Located just 10 minutes from Millaa Millaa on a sealed road, this amazing property offers a true country lifestyle while living in total comfort. The second dwelling is great for family or provides additional rental income potential.
Enjoy views of Queensland's highest mountain from your front yard and earn an income at the same time.
Superb value, great grazing, excellent views - Contact Marketing Agent Brendan Williams by phone or email to arrange a private inspection of this ideal cattle breeding lifestyle property...