Sitting well-presented on an 809m2 allotment on the High School Hill is this 3 bedroom brick home waiting for its new owner to make it home. The package wouldn't be complete without the massive block shed, which is decked out with everything a tradie or handyman may need, including built in benches, shelving and a pulley system to store and load the boats from. Built onto the shed is a kitchenette area, bathroom and office with potential to be converted to a granny flat.
The spacious bedrooms in the home are all built in with the main featuring an ensuite. The kitchen has plenty of storage with a skylight and the living area is warmed with a Tasmanian Oak timber feature ceiling. The timber deck is perfect for entertaining your guests and enjoying the views. The opportunities are endless and you'll need to inspect to appreciate the value and features. Contact Exclusive marketing Agent Kaydee Chatfield at First National Atherton on 0417 468 941.
• Solid brick home with 3 spacious built in bedrooms
• Main bedroom features own ensuite
• Kitchen with plenty of storage and timber feature roof in living area
• Timber deck with views to Bones Knob and surrounds
• 10m x 6m powered shed with built in work benches, kitchen, bathroom & office/potential bedroom
• 809m2 allotment
- Remote Garage