Harking back to the history of the region this quaint miner's cottage has endured the test of time. The current owners have now completed a ground up restoration creating an elegant blend of modern convenience and design while finding the perfect balance with the properties original charm and heritage.
• Brand new kitchen with top quality stainless appliances
• Huge family bathroom with claw foot tub
• 2 large bedrooms with 3rd room to be used as office/small bedroom
• 2 living areas
• Storage space in ceiling
• Large shed/man cave at rear of property currently utilised as a bar
• Large undercover deck with excellent views
• 1012m² block
• Beautiful hardwood timber floors and exposed beams
No expense has been spared with the renovation and restoration of this home. The new owner can rest assured any and all considerations have been taken into account and completed to the highest of quality. Inspection can be arranged by contacting Zach Reid on 0427 683 023 or the attached contact form.
- Built-in Wardrobes