Wind you way along the driveway for an inspiring first glimpse of the impressive brick residence that awaits you. Upon arrival , cast your eyes across the slate tiled verandah towards the resort style pool, gazebo and tennis court. Then.....take a moment to appreciate the seclusion & privacy of the lovely well established grounds including a plantation of 63 mature mango trees.
Inside the home, be prepared for the modern yet old fashioned country comfort that this substantial family sized home offers. Boasting 2 large separate living areas with high raked ceilings, a built-in timber bar and wood-heater completes a warm ambience to provide for many a cosy night in. Traditional touches including a slow combustion stove, gas hob cooking and walk-in pantry combine with modern flair in the large country style kitchen & dining area.
Added features include:
- Ample water supply is ensured all year by bore with new pump, rain water tanks and permanent creek - Hot water produced by combustion stove & gas hot water system adding to sustainability - Landscaped gardens with gazebo and concrete tennis court
- Inground resort style saltwater swimming pool with infrastructure to be heated in place - Two 6m x 8m sheds & 4 car parks
- 3 bedrooms, office & sewing room or 4 bedrooms & office/study
- Quality ceramic tile & carpet floor coverings
With over 300m² under roof, this private & immaculate sprawling home & property needs to be seen to be appreciated - To organise a private inspection or for further information please contact Marketing Agent Zach Reid by phone 0438 617 244 or email [email protected] Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/athertonfn to be kept in the loop, and view our website for a wide range of available properties www.athertonfn.com.au
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa