3 Mowbray Road, Herberton QLD
Cabin Hideaway Close to Amenities
Searching for your own private bush hideaway without the long drives or isolation? This home is a warm and inviting log style cabin featuring cosy additions such as a wood heater and inviting slate tiles.
• 2 built in bedrooms
• 3rd office, semi-detached bedroom or storage room
• Open lounge/dining with centrally placed wood heater
• Stainless steel gas cooking in kitchen
• Huge undercover entertainers deck with bushland views
• Large 12x6m powered shed
• 12x3m lean to
• Attached carport
• All on a generous 2,658m² allotment
• 2 x rain water tanks allowing rain or town water to be used
Established gardens with lots of little tracks and treasures to find; you’ll forget you have neighbours once stepping onto this perfect little get away block; and all only a minutes’ drive from the Main Street of Herberton. Contact exclusive agent Zach Reid for more info or to book an inspection. Home is now presented vacant of furniture.