40 Cook Street, Atherton QLD
BRAND NEW HOME – UNBEATABLE LOCATION
Not in recent years has a brand new and well-designed home in such a convenient and rare location become available to purchase. Recently completed; the home is only a few hundred meters from Woolworths, the Main Street, Atherton Hospitals, Schools and parks. A once steep block incorporating a freshwater creek at the rear has been painstakingly levelled and retained certified with engineering certificates before being utilised to build this beautiful home.
Enjoy absolute convenience with in town living without feeling hemmed in. Indoor and outdoor living looks over the creek and onto rain forest trees.
• First Home Owners Grant ($15,000) eligible
• Huge 3.8m x 12.1m outdoor living area with forest/creek outlook
• 226m² approx. under roof
• Open plan living
• 947m² block including spring fed creek
• Fully fenced and level house block – engineer certified retaining walls
• 4 bedrooms – Master with walk in robe, ensuite remainder with built ins
• Air conditioning and fans throughout living area and bedrooms
• Fully tiled for easy maintenance
• Double bay lock up garage
• Turning bay for convenience
• Moments’ walk to schools, Woolies, Main Street, park and hospital
This property truly does offer convenience beyond compare; incorporated into a brand new, modern and tasteful home built to offer privacy inside and out while leisurely enjoying your own home or entertaining.
* Property is presented unfurnished upon inspection